Wednesday, August 27, 2008




One of the things I like to do over the summer is take pictures at the Babe Ruth Little League games in Manteca. The kids love to see action shots of themselves and the parents just love pictures of their kids. I created Code Three Action Photos because some of the photographers would charge an arm, a leg and the kitchen sink for pictures. Personally, I couldn't afford some of the picture packages they were offering. At Code Three Action Photos I charge about 1/4 what the others charge and the parents love the quality of my work more. If you click on these photos, you can see the dirty fly into Anthony's face and see the ball frozen in air. In the next photo you can see the flex in Alec's bat and the ball about to fly off his bat. Another thing I pride my self on is getting the photos to the customer within a day or two without sacrificing quality. When someone pays for a service they should not have to wait very long for their photos.

No comments: